Friday, February 29, 2008

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Amelia, and this is my first attempt at doing some feminist blogging. I consider myself a new feminist, in that I had my "feminist awakening" during the fall of 2007 when I took my first Gender and Women's Studies class at Knox College.
I am currently involved in my campus feminist organization, Students Against Sexism in Society (SASS), and I co-host a feminism talk/music show at my college's radio station. I also write for my college newspaper, and do fencing when I have time. But enough about me.
I will be posting on topics that I find important, or just interesting, whenever they come up. I am always looking to deepen and improve my perspective, so all comments are welcome.


JPR said...

whee! another blog to stalk! you should check mine out since it's totally in the same vein!

In other news you need a good layout. But I forgive you for the time being since you're a newbie.

*adds to bookmarks*

katewatchesclouds said...

Yay. This is awesome. I love it and you!

Geoff said...

I have a question, are all feminists lesbians? You're not going to cut your hair, are you? ...Just joking around.