Tuesday, December 29, 2009

100,000 hits!

On behalf of all the writers here at Female Impersonator, I want to say thank you to our readers! On Sunday we reached 100,000 unique hits. Amelia founded the blog in February 2008 as the sole author and has built it to what it is today.

I want to thank Amelia for starting the blog and providing a space where we can share our thoughts on everything under the sun. She has been the driving force behind making Female Impersonator into what it is today. Without her, we wouldn't be here.

Here's to another 100,000 hits!

2 comments:

Saranga said...

Congrats to everyone and esp. to Amelia!

Amelia said...

Oh, geez, Lindsay. You're too kind. :) But honestly, your name is missing in this post. You have always picked up whenever I have slacked off and have posted consistently in order to keep this blog going when I needed a break. I am so glad to have you on the Impersonator team.

I am so proud of all of us for contributing to a blog that has reached 100,000 hits. That's amazing. :)

I'm so glad that I have met such awesome people after starting a blog on a whim. This is so exciting!