So why is China making it more difficult for foreign couples to adopt?
New restrictions are being mandated:
- The couple must be under the age of fifty.
- The couple may have no more than two divorces between them.
- The couple must have been married for at least five years.
- They must have a net worth of over $80,000.
- The parents must have a BMI below 40.
These children have the potential to contribute so much to the world. If they are not valued in their own countries, why are they not allowed to flourish under parents who will truly care for them?