Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Absent, With Leave

Hey everyone!

Being home for the summer made me realize how lucky I was to have wireless internet at college. I don't have that luxury here (and there is no place nearby where I can get it), so I have to share am old, incredibly slow computer with my entire family. That means I might not be posting or commenting as often as I would like, but I will definitely be thinking of you all, and I will post anything interesting that I come across. My co-bloggers will take good care of all the readers.

Bye!

2 comments:

Goose said...

Amelia, if you care three sisters has free wireless and relatively cheap coffee. In the city to our north, Meg's has free wifi, as does B-A-R and Culvers. I'm sure there are alot more, but those are locations I have found.

Amelia said...

Thanks, Goose, but my problem is with transportation. I am hardly making any money writing for newspapers, so I can't afford gas, and I have to share vehicles with my parents, both of whom work.

Three Sisters is cool, though. I might have to try that one of these days. Thanks.