Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Blog-a-versary!

The Female Impersonator Blog was started one year ago today...ish.

I actually wrote the first post on this blog on Feb. 29, 2008, a leap year.
So I decided that March 1 will be the anniversary.

I am so proud of this blog and all the wonderful people who write for it. Many many thanks to my co-bloggers and all our wonderful readers for a great year of blogging. I hope there will be many more to come.

To celebrate, I am going to take a little me time and relax with some good music. Join me!


"How Would It Be" by Ellis


"Reckless" by Tilly and the Wall


"Nur ein Wort" by Wir sind Helden

and


"Playing With Pink Noise" by Kaki King

Thanks again to all of our supporters! And please, if you have the means, support the above artists and buy some of their music.

Love.

4 comments:

lindsay said...

happy birthday!

Amelia said...

The Tilly and the Wall video is for you, Lindsay. :) They make me think of you every time I play them!

Unknown said...

Huzzah!
I've learned a lot about feminism (among other things) here. Good stuff.

steffington said...

Ich liebe "Nur ein Wort!"

Congrats on your blogiversary!