Monday, March 2, 2009

Vote for the Beat Freaks on ABDC!

I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I kinda really love America's Best Dance Crew, especially the all-woman team Beat Freaks. They've made it into the top two teams, and have consistently kicked butt to make it there.

They're competing in the live finale on Thursday night, but you can vote for them now here. The other team, Quest Crew, is awesome too, but Beat Freaks have been rocking out week after week.

Here's a video of Beat Freaks on the show:



Don't forget to vote here. Finale is Thursday at 10e/9c.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I love this show, too. I haven't watched it much since I've been back at school, but I'll have to try to tune in Thursday.

Yeah, ladies with talent! Excellent.

Aviva DV said...

I'm a secret fan as well, although I haven't been watching this season. I love the all-girl crews, so I'll definitely vote this time around! Thanks for posting the vid..

lindsay said...

I thought Fly Kicks (another all girl team) were getting better and better - less Heat dancers and more technical - but I'm still a huge fan of Beat Freaks.